Lessons Learnt and Root Cause Analysis
Are we learning from incidents and applying Continuous improvements?
Are we identifying root causes to eliminate the incidents/ failure or non-conformance?
The session will provide typical examples of lessons learnt across industries, including supply chains, and provide basic knowledge for performing Root Cause Analysis. It will also highlight defect trending and common issues within multiple industries.
The event covered the following aspects of root cause analysis:
- High level overview of incidents and impact
- Incident/ NCR prioritisation – Choosing the right issues to meet objectives.
- Typical examples applied to Projects and Assets.
- What are the common issues across multiple industries?
- Phases of RCA – root cause analysis – Problem statement, Cause analysis and Solution development and implementation.
PRESENTER – Suresh Prabhakaran, WA Chapter Lead