Mastering Quality Management
8 in stock (can be backordered)
A comprehensive Guide for Quality Management Principles.
Quality Management Systems (QMS) is a globally recognised standard to manage systems, processes, and resources, effectively and efficiently. Incorporating the Seven Principles of Quality Management is essential to drive the leadership, culture, and achieve business excellence. This book draws bodies of knowledge of management methodologies, principles, business models, frameworks and case studies to learn:
- What are the quality management principles and how to seamlessly integrate them into day-to-day practices?
- How to use business models and frameworks to drive customer focus and culture?
- How to use leadership capabilities, principles and practices to drive the desired culture and results?
- How to empower employees, build trust, relationships and accountability to improve products and services?
- How to make organisational processes effective and efficient, align to a common objective, and continually improve?